Project preparation – First, we will create a new Node project and install the required dependency(yes, only one). Navigate to the folder, where you want to create your project and execute the following commands in the terminal: npm init -y npm install csvjson -save The first command will initialize a node project without asking any questions(-y tells npm to use the default init settings).
- And the next one will install the csvjson package, who will help us with the parsing.
- Now, your main project directory should have the following files and folders: /node-modules package.json package-lock.json There is only one more and we are done with the preparation – to create the source CSV file which we will use to test our solutions.
Create a file with name test-data.csv having the following content: id,name,position 1,John Smith, Manager 2,Johny Bravo, Employee 3,Peter, N/A This is an example data that contains header information(the first line) and the actual data(rest of the lines).
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How can I convert JSON to CSV?
- Go to: http://convertcsv.com/ json -to- csv.htm
- Select ‘ Choose File ‘
- Click Choose file to upload JSON file
- After selecting the JSON file from your computer,skip to Step 3 on website and click on ‘Convert JSON to CSV ‘ or ‘ JSON to Excel’.
How to develop and build react app with NodeJS?
- Package the Project. We don’t have to package the project for this deployment.
- React. First,run the following command by changing into the my-app directory to build the React project.
- NodeJS Server.
- Deploy With Local Git on App Service.
How to download Node JS?
How to Install Node.js on Windows – The first step in using Node.js is the installation of the Node.js libraries on the client system. Below are the steps to download and install Node.js in Windows: Step 1) Download Node.js Installer for Windows Go to the site https://nodejs.org/en/download/ and download the necessary binary files. Step 2) Run the installation Double click on the downloaded,msi file to start the installation. Click the Run button on the first screen to begin the installation. Step 3) Continue with the installation steps In the next screen, click the “Next” button to continue with the installation Step 4) Accept the terms and conditions In the next screen, Accept the license agreement and click on the Next button. Step 5) Set up the path In the next screen, choose the location where Node.js needs to be installed and then click on the Next button.1. First, enter the file location for the installation of Node.js. This is where the files for Node.js will be stored after the installation.2. Click on the Next button to proceed ahead with the installation. Step 6) Select the default components to be installed Accept the default components and click on the Next button. Step 7) Start the installation In the next screen, click the Install button to start installing Node.js on Windows. Step 8) Complete the installation Click the Finish button to complete the installation. Windows is now recommending that developers use Node.js with WSL2 (the Windows subsystem for Linux)
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How to convert JSON to CSV in Python?
- Prepare a JSON String. To start,prepare a JSON string that you’d like to convert to CSV.
- Create the JSON File. Once you have your JSON string ready,save it within a JSON file.
- Install the Pandas Package. If you haven’t already done so,install the Pandas package.
- Convert the JSON String to CSV using Python.