How to download GTA V?
- 1 Open the Xbox One Store. Select the Store tab in the upper-right corner of the Home page to do so.
- 2 Select Search, You’ll find it in the middle of the page. The Store search bar will appear, and your Xbox One’s on-screen keyboard will pop up. Advertisement
- 3 Search for Grand Theft Auto V. Type in grand theft auto v to do so. This should cause the GTA V game cover to display below the search bar on the far-left side of the page.
- 4 Select Grand Theft Auto V, Doing so opens the GTA V page.
- 5 Select Buy, This option is on the far-right side of the screen.
- As of October 2018, GTA V is $29.99 in the Xbox One Store.
- 6 Select Buy when prompted. Doing so will purchase GTA V using your Xbox One’s primary payment method and cause the game to begin downloading.
- If you haven’t set up your payment information for your Microsoft account, you’ll need to enter payment details before you can buy GTA V.
- 7 Play GTA V. Once Grand Theft Auto V finishes downloading, you can play it by opening the My games & apps page and selecting the GTA V cover.
- 1 Open the PlayStation Store. On the PlayStation 4 home screen, scroll left to select the PlayStation Store tile and press X,
- If prompted to update, select Update Now, select Next, select Update, and wait for the system update to finish installing.
- 2 Select Search, It’s at the top of the screen.
- 3 Search for Grand Theft Auto. Type in grand theft auto, You should see related games appear on the right side of the screen.
- 4 Select Grand Theft Auto V, It’s on the right side of the screen. Doing so will open the Grand Theft Auto V page.
- 5 Select Add to Cart, You’ll find it in the middle of the screen.
- As of October 2018, GTA V is $29.99 in the PlayStation 4 Store.
- 6 Select Proceed to Checkout, It’s on the far-right side of the screen.
- 7 Select Proceed to Checkout, This is at the bottom of the screen.
- 8 Select a payment method. In the list of payment methods at the top of the screen, highlight the one you want to use and press X,
- If you don’t have a payment method set up, you’ll need to add one before proceeding.
- 9 Select Confirm Purchase, It’s on the right side of the screen. This will confirm your purchase and begin downloading Grand Theft Auto V.
- 10 Play GTA V. Once it finishes downloading, you can select GTA V’s cover icon on the main PlayStation screen to open it.
- 1 Open Steam. Click or double-click the Steam app icon, which resembles the Steam logo on a blue background.
- If you aren’t logged into Steam, enter your Steam username and password when prompted.
- Steam may need to update before it will open.
- 2 Click STORE, It’s a tab in the upper-left side of the Steam window. Doing so opens the Steam Store browser.
- You may have to click STORE a couple of times in order to prompt the tab to open.
- 3 Click the search bar. This is a text field in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- 4 Search for Grand Theft Auto V. Type in grand theft auto v, then wait for the drop-down list of results to appear.
- 5 Click Grand Theft Auto V, It’s in the drop-down list of results. Doing so opens an age verification page.
- 6 Enter your date of birth. Select the month, day, and year of your birth using the drop-down menus in the middle of the page.
- If you’ve recently entered your DOB in Steam, you might not see this page. If so, skip this step.
- 7 Click View Page, It’s below the date of birth section.
- 8 Scroll down and click Add to Cart, You’ll find this next to the “Buy Grand Theft Auto V” heading.
- 9 Click Purchase for myself, It’s a green button near the middle of the page.
- 10 Enter your payment information if necessary. If asked, enter your card’s number, name, expiration date, and security code, then add your billing information before proceeding.
- If Steam remembers your payment information, skip this step.
- 11 Click Continue, It’s at the bottom of the page.
- You may have to scroll down to see this option.
- 12 Check the “I agree” box. You’ll find it near the bottom of the page.
- 13 Click Purchase, It’s at the bottom of the page. Doing so will buy GTA V and proceed to download it.
- 14 Play GTA V. Once GTA V finishes downloading onto your Windows or Mac computer, you can play it by double-clicking its app icon on your desktop. You can also click its name on the Games page of your Steam Library and then click PLAY to launch it.
Add New Question
- Question How do I get it for free? You can search for torrents and/or cracks but these are illegal and the files may contain viruses or malware.
- Question Is it available on Android? Khang4312 Community Answer No, it isn’t. GTA V is only available on PC, laptop, PlayStation 4, Xbox but not for Android, IOS, Fire OS. You can buy Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto : Vice City, Grand Theft auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories instead.
- Question How do I download GTA San Andreas app on Android? Khang4312 Community Answer Just go to CH play > type Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > buy it > wait it to install > tap the icon GTA San Andreas or tap “open” in Ch Play > then begin playing.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- If you own the GTA V disc for Xbox One or PlayStation 4, inserting it into your console will prompt the game to download onto your console’s hard drive. Keep in mind that you’ll still need the disc to be able to play GTA V if you install it in this way.
- GTA V is also available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms.
Thanks for submitting a tip for review! Advertisement
- Grand Theft Auto V should be played by mature audiences only.
- Check the game specifications to make sure GTA V can operate correctly on your platform. This guide or website cannot be held liable for any damage made to your system.
Advertisement Article Summary X To download Grand Theft Auto 5 to your computer, log into the Steam app and click on Store. When you’re in the Steam Store browser, type “Grand Theft Auto V” into the search bar. Click the correct result, add it to your cart, and complete the purchase so it will download to your computer.
- After the game is done downloading, you can double-click its app icon on your desktop or launch it from the Games page of your Steam Library to play.
- Alternatively, if you want to download Grand Theft Auto 5 to your Xbox One, open the Xbox One Store and use the search bar to find the game.
- Once you’ve found it, select buy so the game can begin downloading.
For more information, including how to download Grand Theft Auto 5 to your PlayStation 4, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 73,530 times.
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How to download GTA V for PC for free?
Steps to Install GTA V Premium Edition for Free –
- Download the Epic game launcher from the official website.
- Once installed on your PC, open the launcher and go to the Free Games section.
- Download the GTA V game from the launcher and let it install. The game is 90GB so it may take some time.
- You need to create an account on the Rockstar Games to play the game.
- Once all set, you can launch the game from the Library of the Epic Games Launcher.
Does GTA V need Internet to install?
Well, A short answer is NO. The setup still asks you to have internet connection at the very beginning, so that it downloads the Microsoft redistributable softwares that help the game launch with no problems. Thats really optional, as you can skip that step and directly install the Game.
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How to mod GTA V?
Downloading mods in GTA V – Before players can get into which mods they should install, they need to know how to download them. It should be noted that players can only use mods in single-player, as Rockstar Games had forbidden the use of mods in GTA Online.
Visit OpenIV.com and press the green Download Now button on the homepageOpen the download from your browser and follow the installation steps the application lays outAfter the installation steps are complete, launch OpenIV and select Windows from the Grand Theft Auto V boxEnter the file path for the game directory of GTA V (should look like: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\)Press Continue and then press the Tools box on the top taskbar of OpenIVSelect ASI Manager and install ASI Loader and OpenIV.ASI. Select Yes when prompted
What this process essentially does is give players a place to download and manage their GTA V mods. Players can open the OpenIV application at any time to check the status of their mods, uninstall them, or modify them. The next part of the process is finding physical mods to download.
Visit GTA5-mods.com Choose a mod to download. You can select a certain category of mods from the top taskbar of the website and then sort from most recent to most popular mods within that categoryOnce a mod has been selected, click on its box and then press the green Download buttonSome mods will download a,rar file to your browser while others will redirect you to a Github page with the mod’s latest version to downloadIf a mod downloads as a,rar file, you will need another application to open it, such as 7-Zip File Manager, which can be downloaded on the Microsoft StoreOnce the,rar file is opened, you will likely see a ReadMe file that can be opened in Notepad. This will give you instructions on how to fully download the modIf a mod is on a Github page, download the latest version. This will download the mod as a zipped file, which you need to extract into another location on your computerOnce the files are extracted, copy and paste the contents of the folder into the Mods folder of your computer’s GTA V game directory. This is the same directory that you entered into the file path for the OpenIV applicationLaunch GTA V once you’ve copied and pasted the file contents into the GTA V directory or followed the instructions for the,rar file
While this process covers the general mods that are available to download, there are also mods that use scripts. This requires another mod, Script Hook, to be able to work.
Download Community Script Hook V,NET, by Alexander BladeOpen up the zipped file and extract the contents into another location on your computerCopy and paste the file contents into the game directory of GTA V, but don’t place them in a certain folderCreate a new folder in the game directoryGo to GTA5-mods.com and select a script mod to download (these are usually tagged with,net)Open up the zipped file of the mod and extract the contents once againCopy and paste the contents of the file into the new folder of your GTA V directoryLaunch GTA V and make sure to follow the directions for using the mod from the creator, which can be found on the GTA5-mods.com page for the mod
Once all of those steps are completed, players can start to freely use mods in GTA V.
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor