What program opens VOB files?
Method 2: Opening VOB Files With Free VOB Player on Windows 10 –
First, you have to download the free VOB player “Free blue-ray player” Then, you have to install the app.Once you are there, you have to click on the “open file” to add the VOB files.
Once the VOB files are added to the app, you can control your VOB files operation.
You have to unfold the audio or video list on the toolbar. You can personalize the details of the VOB files.
You can change the brightness, contrast by using the “tool” list and choosing “effect”.
How to repair a VOB file?
– Then, choose a VOB file that you wish to fix. Next, click on Open button – You’ll see a pop-up message that a file cannot be opened due to corruption – Next, select an option to resolve file or download the video codec, if available
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How to convert a VOB file?
- 2 Open VLC Media Player. If you’re using Windows, you’ll find it in the Start menu—it should be in the All Apps area in a folder called VideoLAN, If you have macOS, it’ll be in the Applications folder. Advertisement
- 3 Click the Media menu. It’s at the top-left corner of the player.
- If you’re using macOS, click the File menu at the top-left corner of the screen instead.
- 4 Click Convert / Save, It’s near the bottom of the menu.
- 5 Click + Add,
- 6 Browse to the folder that contains the,VOB file.
- 7 Select the file and click Open, You should now see the file’s name in the white box.
- 8 Click the Convert / Save button. It’s at the bottom of the window.
- 9 Select Video – WMV + WMA (ASF) from the drop-down menu.
- 10 Click the wrench button. It’s next to the drop-down menu.
- 11 Select ASF/WMV on the Encapsulation tab. This is the tab that opened by default.
- 12 Click the Video codec tab.
- 13 Select WMV2 or WMV3 from the ″Codec″ drop-down. The options you have may vary.
- 14 Click the Audio codec tab.
- 15 Select MP3 from the ″Codec″ drop-down menu. If you’d like to change the bitrate to something other than the default (128 mb), enter a new bitrate (e.g., 320) into the ″Bitrate″ field.
- 16 Click Save, It’s at the bottom of the window.
- 17 Click Browse, It’s under the ″Destination″ header at the bottom of the window.
- 18 Navigate to the folder in which you want to save the,WMV file.
- 19 Name the file and end it with the ″.WMV″ extension. The file name should look something like this: myfilename.wmv,
- 20 Click Save,
- 21 Click Start, The original,VOB file will now save to a new file in the,WMV format in the selected folder. The new file is playable in any app that supports the,WMV format.
- 1 Go to https://www.onlineconverter.com/vob-to-wmv in a web browser. If your,VOB file is 200 MB or less in size, you can use Online Converter to save it in the,WMV format.
- 2 Click Browse, This opens your computer’s file browser.
- 3 Navigate to the folder that contains the,VOB file.
- 4 Select the file and click Open,
- 5 Click Convert, Once the conversion is complete, you’ll be redirected to a page that allows you to download the file in its new format.
- 6 Follow the on-screen instructions to download the file. Once the file is downloaded, you’ll have no trouble playing it in any app that supports,WMV files.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Thanks for submitting a tip for review! Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 18,466 times.
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
How to open,VOB files?
- On your web browser,you will have to type videolan.org.
- After that,you will have to click on the download button.
- Once downloaded,you will have to run the VLC media player on your system.
- You will then get different instruction on your screen to complete the installation process.
- Once done,you will have to start the VLC player on your system.