Filter a range of data –
- Select any cell within the range.
- Select Data > Filter,
- Select the column header arrow,
- Select Text Filters or Number Filters, and then select a comparison, like Between,
- Enter the filter criteria and select OK,
How to set up multiple filters Excel?
- Open the CSV or excel sheet
- Work with Macros- Start recording macros
- Start filtering each sheet.
- Save macros and play it on all other sheets if you are applying the same filter (so you don’t have to do the manual work again).
How do you add a filter to excel?
To filter data in a range or table, firstly you need to add filter to your data. This section provides 3 ways to add filter in Excel. Select any cells in a range or table you want to add filter, click Data > Filter. Select any cells in a range or table you want to add filter, click Home > Sort & Filter > Filter.
Pogledajte cijeli odgovor
Why is my filter not working in Excel?
Why is My Excel Filter Not Working? – Here is a list of the potential causes of why the filter function might not be working in your Excel application.
- Blank or Hidden Rows between the dataset
- Vertical Merged Cells
- Data Value Error
- Selected more than one worksheet (grouped)
- The worksheet is protected
How to filter by using a formula in Excel?
How to Filter in Excel
- Type =FILTER ( to begin your filter formula
- Type the address for the range of cells that contains the data that you want to filter,such as B1:C50
- Type a comma,and then type the condition for the filter,such as C3:C50>3 ( To set a condition,first type the address of the ‘criteria column’ such as B1:B,then